Vehicle ramps for a lowered Termi

burnt_ham

Established Member
I recently purchased my first Terminator, and it's fairly low to the ground. It's certainly not slammed, but it has been tastefully lowered.

Given that information, do you guys use ramps for your Terminators? I've read online about Rhino Ramps being a viable option, but I want to hear from those of you who actually use them or have used them in the past and what your experience has been. Thanks!

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have a set of raceramps, its just rhinolined foam, but they work well and are light, if the car goes in-out of a trailer often its worth it

01yellercobra

Established Member
I made a set of ramps from a couple 2x10's. With the car up 4" I can reach the K member with my low profile jack.

That being said I would look into jacking rails. One of the best mods I did to my car.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Bert400

Established Member
I made some out of 2x6s and 1/2" plywood. Actually used them to get the car loaded on the trailer easier as you can see in the picture, but they work good to get the front end up in the air a bit too.
20180330_112037.jpeg

Sent from my thumbs using the svtperformance.com mobile app

94slowbra1

Established Member
i use race ramps to help load and unload the car from the trailer. my car is very low and i needed some help from scrapping the front.
if you are just worried about getting it in the air get a set of jacking rails and a low profile jack

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
If you do get race ramps get the extra long low profile ones, you will need them. I have the next set down from that (the super long ones weren’t offered yet) sonive gotta use extenders. It’s kind of a pain in the ass

94slowbra1

Established Member
mine are long, ill have to measure but im thinking in the neighborhood of 9'. makes for a very nice transition to the trailer

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Honestly a lot of us just use wood planks.

Yeah, this^^^^^^ I've made numerous sets of custom wood ramps for lowered cars. That way, you can get it perfect.

EDIT: I basically use the custom wood ramps to facilitate getting a floorjack in place, or as a transition to a 'real' ramp, like the "Race Ramps" that folks have already mentioned. I have a couple sets of those and they are very nice, especially the lightweight feature!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread