Whiteline MT 82 Trans Mount

ridenfish39

Established Member
Just ordered mine from Beefcake.
My trans actually works great aside from a slight 1-2 nibble when turning left. Hopefully this gets rid of that. I only have an ES shifter bushing, rest is stock. I think I'm the only person on the forums that actually likes the stock shifter.....

5lho

Established Member
I like the stocker too. With just a Steeda red, I've shot this thing downtrack over 100 times without any incident I didn't create through my own clumsiness.

I'm in for this thing too. If it makes me happier and I can stand the NVH, it's all good.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Just ordered mine from Beefcake.
My trans actually works great aside from a slight 1-2 nibble when turning left. Hopefully this gets rid of that. I only have an ES shifter bushing, rest is stock. I think I'm the only person on the forums that actually likes the stock shifter.....

Let us know if it's worth ~$50.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
first order should be in a day or 2

I imagine there will be a lot of backorders

whiteline only had 120 in stock, and gave out in "rations", so I imagine we will all get a few out of the first batch

I probably have 30 orders sitting here, I doubt I got near that many

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Order placed. Thanks Beef. If possible, shoot an email when it ships so I can be looking for it.

KonaFifty

Established Member
guessing i didnt make that first batch? do you have an expected date when the rest of us will get ours?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
second batch shipped the other day, not sure how many are coming yet

I have about 80 on order total, might be up to about 30 days. whiteline has been bringing them in overnight air from overseas. they are trying hard

Poppacapp

Established Member
When these were first advertised, they were listed to wok with the GT500's... I was getting ready to jump on one in my quest to end my 1-2 grind during wheelspin. ....... :whine: :whine: :whine:

Is there a way to do something similar with the 6060? Or is the mount already solid? I haven't paid attention to it when under the car changing the oil. I guess I need to hurry up and throw the Poly motor mounts on to cut down on movement. :whine: :whine: :whine:

Users who are viewing this thread