Why can't we get a complete car?

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Indeed it could. Note "Current Activity"...

_editing.jpg

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Why would you want an interior? It's a racecar. Interiors are a waste of money and extra weight
Not adding any weight, just going from a cloth black to a cloth red racing seats.

Proving neither one of you are men.

The car you drive is no gauge of manhood.

The point provided a number of times, is that this car like the original GT350 is not for creature or luxury comforts but to go fast. If you do want the creature comforts purchase something else.

Last edited:

DMotorsports

Established Member
This car has a mission, and having a ton of creature comforts is not part of that mission. If you don't like what's offered, don't buy it. There are plenty of others who will appreciate what Ford is trying to accomplish with the car. They aren't going to have a hard time selling these. If you want all of the creature comforts and a ton of power, buy a GT and install a supercharger, or wait for the GT500.

Last edited:

Lemers

Established Member
My only gripe about the car was the colors available. My favorite color is a hunter green. What better model than a shelby to put green on. It goes back to some of the original cars.

Does that mean I should be told to get another car? No

Does that mean I can't voice my disappointment? No

I'm sure the OP realizes that the option he would have like (shaker sub) wont magically become available either.

Does that mean he can't discuss it on a forum designed for people with a common interest in mustangs? Damn right he should be able to.

Is it ok for someone to troll him and tell him he doesn't want this car? Who the $&@! Is that person to tell he what he wants.

Last edited:

DMotorsports

Established Member
People are certainly free to have and express their own opinions. Also, if a person has the means, they are entitled to purchase whatever they choose. My point is simply this; if what you want is a mustang with lots of power and lots of creature comforts, then perhaps there are other options that might better meet that individual's expectations. These options could perhaps include a supercharged, fully optioned GT, or a GT500.

That said, I am also free to express my opinion, which is that Ford's mission with this car was to build a great driver's car. Part of that mission is making the car as light as reasonably possible. Adding a lot of heavy creature comforts to the car does not serve that purpose and would not be following in the footsteps of it's namesake.

And I have nothing against green.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member
Same to you.

Oh my God! I just got it. I have to have the car I pay for just the way you think a Mustang should be or I am considered an idiot. Grow up.

Just released from Ford: the sub adds 1500 pounds and the car will flip to its roof and sit there if they add it to the options sheet.

No you keep bitching about a damn sub, yet it doesn't stop you from buying the car. This is why ford doesn't care. Because you will buy the car anyway.

It's not a grand tourer. It's not a highway warrior. It's not a boulevard cruiser. It's a damn race car for the street, you're lucky it has a radio.

I guarantee you the forthcoming gt500 will have the option, so you could wait for that.

Users who are viewing this thread