Woman Spits On Cop. Cop Punches Her In The Face.....

quad

Established Member
God bless the police officers these days.
I could never do their job. The elitists take the side of the criminal more so than the police. So sad.
And the police then enforce the elitist mandates - for example the NYPD cops that removed a non-vaccinated family with children from a restaurant. Cops are claiming it was a private business that had the right to ask the patrons to leave. Yeah I get that but come on! The cops should have just not showed up. Restaurant should go out of business.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
That WAS a dude, was it not?

Strange times we are in!
1643765400101.jpeg

scott_0

Established Member
well, you can never ever react that way as a police officer, you just can’t! that being said, even if this were justified, which it’s not! he wouldn’t survive with his job….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
How do you NOT say “bye Felicia” as you knock the bitch out?! Thats the real crime here.

I could care less this pos broad got decked but you cant do that stuff while wearing bodycam.

Does the union pay for his legal defense?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
So if this happened to " just a person " & not a LEO, unprovoked, getting punched in the face might be the lesser of 2 evils...
  1. unprovoked[ˌənprəˈvōkt]

ADJECTIVEunprovoked(adjective)
    1. (of an attack, or a display of aggression or emotion) not caused by anything done or said.

VegasMichael

Established Member
S/he needs to work on its spitting game. That loogey died halfway to home plate and hit him in the chest. It had no cohesiveness or power whatsoever. I've had third graders spit better than that.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I have no idea why anyone would want to be LE these days. That being said, i have friends who are LE and one who is a federal agent. All have had this happen at one point or another. You just can’t retaliate as an officer.

That being said, they in my eyes, totally justified. I hope her teeth got knocked down her throat honestly. I also like her constant racial slurs. Bet if it was the other way around there probably would be protest.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread