Woman Spits On Cop. Cop Punches Her In The Face.....

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Why not spit on her?
Because they are respectful and if they did , all the woke leftists trash like AOC would be up in arms. Can you imagine if the US had an eye for an eye law ? Wonder how many crimes would go down knowing if you kill someone, you get killed . Stab someone you get stabbed back.

MFE

Established Member
Looks like "minimum force required to bring the arrestee under control" wasn't working. ****ing hood rat got what was coming to her.

Zemedici

Established Member
S/he needs to work on its spitting game. That loogey died halfway to home plate and hit him in the chest. It had no cohesiveness or power whatsoever. I've had third graders spit better than that.

I lol'd cuz of that last line, with what you do for a living lolol

i cannot ****in imagine the bullshit you have dealt with

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
1643765400101-jpeg.1736400

scared shiver GIF

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
There isn't enough info, but based on what is provided, it doesn't look good.

The other officers failing to control the subject allowed the situation to escalate, forced the one officer, who was assaulted, to respond, and created the poor optics of that officer losing his cool.

The subject already lunged at the officer and threw their hand in his face. This was followed up by spitting on him. During all of this, the subject is threatening violence.

As the officer moved towards the subject, the subject raised its hands up to chest/face level. Perhaps this action, based on what has already happened, was perceived by the officer as a pre-fight indicator. As a result, the officer acted accordingly.

If a subject demonstrates pre-fight indicators and an officer reasonably believes that an assault is imminent, the officer can act first in an attempt to protect themselves and control the situation.

Some may argue that the officer shouldn't have moved towards the subject. Since the other officers were not taking appropriate action, maybe he moved in to do so himself. The subject has to be controlled by someone.

If we are going to scrutinize the action of this officer, we also need to scrutinize the inaction of the other officers.

I'd really like to see other video angles of the incident.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
And the police then enforce the elitist mandates - for example the NYPD cops that removed a non-vaccinated family with children from a restaurant. Cops are claiming it was a private business that had the right to ask the patrons to leave. Yeah I get that but come on! The cops should have just not showed up. Restaurant should go out of business.
Yeah, it's terrible man.

COMPLY!!!,....or else!
GTFOH!

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Yeah, it's terrible man.

COMPLY!!!,....or else!
GTFOH!
I don’t understand where not complying became an option. Ever since I was a little kid my parents always told me to have respect for the police and listen to what they say and I did and I still do. Too many POSs now a days now listening.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I don’t understand where not complying became an option. Ever since I was a little kid my parents always told me to have respect for the police and listen to what they say and I did and I still do. Too many POSs now a days now listening.
Lots of scumbags out there. And then there's the elitist scumbags looking out for them. Social media doesn't help either. Nor does shitty parenting.

I was talking about "complying" with the mask and vaccine mandates, which is another story altogether. All because of the Chinese virus.
I never wear my mask. Only at work when I need to and when going to the bank, so I can get paid. Otherwise,...........all set.

F8l Vnm

Established Member
Key word, my two legged
Lots of scumbags out there. And then there's the elitist scumbags looking out for them. Social media doesn't help either. Nor does shitty parenting.

I was talking about "complying" with the mask and vaccine mandates, which is another story altogether. All because of the Chinese virus.
I never wear my mask. Only at work when I need to and when going to the bank, so I can get paid. Otherwise,...........all set.
Amen brother. Agree on all counts. And now John Hopkins came out with their study that the lockdowns did Jack shit.

hotcobra03

Established Member
I would have done the same thing the cop did,

It should be on a billboard
Saying this is what happens when you disrespect our officers,,

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Amen brother. Agree on all counts. And now John Hopkins came out with their study that the lockdowns did Jack shit.

id disagree with J.H…. I‘d say the lock downs ****ed society as a whole… not to mention the thousands of lives/businesses destroyed because of them.

It’s science tho…. And we did it thinking about Gammy…

Thanks, Mr. Tatter in Chief!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
What it did do though, is, ruin American's lives.
Absolutely terrible.

VegasMichael

Established Member
I lol'd cuz of that last line, with what you do for a living lolol

i cannot ****in imagine the bullshit you have dealt with
I've actually never had a kid spit on me. I was judging their spitting technique on what I have seen outside during recess. For whatever reason the kids actually like me. Go figure. Worst action I ever had from a kid was when he said he wanted to set me on fire and laugh while I burned.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Her spit could contain some kind of deadly virus, (HIV) for example. This is an act of aggravated assault or attempted homicide if the (C word) knows this and spits on the officer. Punch justified in my eyes. Enough of law enforcement being assaulted and not allowed to defend themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread