Z06 Couldn't Keep Up!!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
C6 Z06 said:
I hope I did not hurt your Wittle feelings!!!:p :D

No ones feelings are hurt, you just made yourself and all your little buddies look more like the douches us cobra drivers make you guys out to be.

Hell 520 rwhp, :bowdown: Jesus Christ, thats like the benchmark these days isn't it? :kaboom:

Last edited:

RixSikcobra04

DHG BULLITT said:
No ones feelings are hurt, you just made yourself and all your little buddies look more like the douches us cobra drivers make you guys out to be.

Hell 520 rwhp, :bowdown: Jesus Christ, thats like the benchmark these days isn't it? :kaboom:

Very well put, brutha.:beer:

C6 Z06

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

LOL 20yrs old and still growing!:lol:

Almo

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

I've met more Cobra douche bags than I have Vette douche bags. :rollseyes

Even I'm a little disgusted with you 03 Cobra types. Definitely no jealousy here, since I've been Vortech blown before...some of you 03 guys give Cobra owners a bad name. Give respect where its due. Taking out the the new Z06 isn't a paper race, despite what some of you clowns think is such an easy task. I'm amazed at the performance of a car that is have of the Ford GT. Chevy is just always in the lead in this battle :nonono:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

You drive a cobra, you should know that rwhp is all that matters.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Even I'm a little disgusted with you 03 Cobra types. Definitely no jealousy here, since I've been Vortech blown before...some of you 03 guys give Cobra owners a bad name. Give respect where its due. Taking out the the new Z06 isn't a paper race, despite what some of you clowns think is such an easy task. I'm amazed at the performance of a car that is have of the Ford GT. Chevy is just always in the lead in this battle :nonono:

WTF are you talking about? Most all Cobra owners (or at least the ones i know) can vouch that it takes a lot to take down a Z06. Give respect where its due? This whole argument started because the cobra owner posted a kill and all high and mighty douche vette driver(who the hell knows why he hangs around here anyways, he must be too big of a douche even for his own kind)laughed at him.

:read:

Almo

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
WTF are you talking about? Most all Cobra owners (or at least the ones i know) can vouch that it takes a lot to take down a Z06. Give respect where its due? This whole argument started because the cobra owner posted a kill and all high and mighty douche vette driver(who the hell knows why he hangs around here anyways, he must be too big of a douche even for his own kind)laughed at him.

Own kind laughed at him... who was that!?!?! Scott has a great rep on the SVTP boards. Don't go and get your panties all in a bind already. He was messing with you!!! Don't take it personal, reminding you this is the interweb. :coolman:

SpdKilz

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Typical vette driver attitude, douche.

Hahahahahaha "gasp for air" hahaha.

I met Scott at Bloomington Gold and he is a stand up guy. I had NEVER met him before but talked to him a few times online. He offered to give me a ride in his new C6 Z06 and when I found him at BG he very patiently answered every question I had concerning his car. Scott is a very stand up guy and not a douche in the least. I don't know how many Corvette owners you actually know but I am one of eight in my car club. Every one of them is an individual that respects cars which deserve to be respected. I have many friends (one of my best) with 03 cobras and they are also stand up guys. There will always be exceptions, but you over generalizing that the typical vette driver is a douche makes you look like an ignorant fool. Why do I post on this forum? I love these guys and their cars. If you read all my posts you will find no hate in them.

And I'm out,

- Carleton

DHG BULLITT said:

Some kill. The more questions that were asked about this supposed kill...the more the original poster backed away from claiming it was a race. :loser:

C6 Z06

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:

DGH, you have to learn a few things. There is alot of internet racing on the forum and you learn to tell when you are reading 100% truth or 50%. You need to decipher what you read. As you can see the original poster even says it was not a race. Take the time to read the posts of and watch the vids of respected members like Steeda30 or Almo (both running in the range of 600RWHP Cobras). This is real world!

You're at an age(mentality) of where the best car on the road is what YOU drive no matter what it is. Someday (could be next week or ten years from now) you will stop hating because of the aforementioned reason and respect a car for it's ability no matter what it cost or who makes it. You'll become a car enthusiast and it helps you become more objective in matters like this. You will also learn to give and take a little "chit" which adds to the fun of the experience and not to be taken personally.

Now this leads to another point. Most of us come to the open forums like this, not because we drive a ford only(I drive Fords also by the way), but because we are car enthusiasts and enjoy interaction with others that have the same "addiction". There is no such thing as "own kind" in this business and that you will learn when you make it to this "side" :-D the car enthusiast side. :beer:

Oh yes, Carleton, what the hell do you know, you're a vette driver!!:-D

Last edited:

twisted03

Established Member
the word douche has been used so many times i dont if this is a thread or a douche commercial !?!

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Nice kill, but I still want a Z06. Cobra is not going anywhere though. Just have to figure out some more garage space.

charged98cobra

Legal gru
Established Member
Fadis_Z said:
And the guy with a 10 sec Civic who spent less than a total of 15K would also be dissapointed when he walks by a modded, 40K Cobra. Your point?..:xpl:

Id like to see that same civic walk by a stock Z in an all out hwy battle...

Users who are viewing this thread