Z06 Couldn't Keep Up!!

sidewayz28

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
This whole argument started because the cobra owner posted a kill and all high and mighty douche vette driver(who the hell knows why he hangs around here anyways, he must be too big of a douche even for his own kind)laughed at him.
:mj: whats wrong with having some other car enthusiasts around here bud? were all on the same team here

Last edited:

The Pun

Formerly 10th03cobra
Established Member
SpdKilz said:
Hahahahahaha "gasp for air" hahaha.

I met Scott at Bloomington Gold and he is a stand up guy. I had NEVER met him before but talked to him a few times online. He offered to give me a ride in his new C6 Z06 and when I found him at BG he very patiently answered every question I had concerning his car. Scott is a very stand up guy and not a douche in the least. I don't know how many Corvette owners you actually know but I am one of eight in my car club. Every one of them is an individual that respects cars which deserve to be respected. I have many friends (one of my best) with 03 cobras and they are also stand up guys. There will always be exceptions, but you over generalizing that the typical vette driver is a douche makes you look like an ignorant fool. Why do I post on this forum? I love these guys and their cars. If you read all my posts you will find no hate in them.

And I'm out,

- Carleton

Shut up Carleton, we all know all Vette guy are jerks....

JK - I know alot of Vette guys that are cool as hell. The Shocker group is a buncha good guys.:beer:

C6 Z06

Established Member
10th03Cobra said:
Shut up Carleton, we all know all Vette guy are jerks....

JK - I know alot of Vette guys that are cool as hell. The Shocker group is a buncha good guys.:beer:

Now if Carleton could just get that car fast enough to keep up with local ricers, then the world would be in order!!!:-D

VBCOBRAS

LOTS OF SNAKES
Established Member
Not bad

Good Kill. Those C6 Z's are pretty nice off the show room floor but like anything out there : there is always someone some where that is faster in a cheaper rig!:fm:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG beat me once and I killed him the second race, its stupid to let out at 80 mph, when your racing a turbod cobra or that matter any race but thats in experience for you, but whatever makes him feel good, in his own little world, .. I had bad clutch in there, when the turbo was being built and it was trashed by time I got the car back, now its fixed and running good. I never said I killed the vette but I did beat him, it was a much closer race than with than with DHG, to me it is really a waste of gas to even race him again, I have bigger and better fish to fry.

Last edited:

C6 Z06

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
DHG beat me once and I killed him the second race, its stupid to let out at 80 mph, when your racing a turbod cobra or that matter any race but thats in experience for you, but whatever makes him feel good, in his own little world, .. I had bad clutch in there, when the turbo was being built and it was trashed by time I got the car back, now its fixed and running good. I never said I killed the vette but I did beat him, it was a much closer race than with than with DHG, to me it is really a waste of gas to even race him again, I have bigger and better fish to fry.

DHG seems to be a little too cocky for my liking. Anyone that posts big red letters saying they beat a car that he knows he would normally would never beat, has some problems and I don't mean with his car. This is the same guy who thinks a 520rwhp C6 Z is slow. Eric, go kick his butt!!:thumbsup:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
C6 Z06 said:
DHG seems to be a little too cocky for my liking. Anyone that posts big red letters saying they beat a car that he knows he would normally would never beat, has some problems and I don't mean with his car. This is the same guy who thinks a 520rwhp C6 Z is slow. Eric, go kick his butt!!:thumbsup:

He claims to be the youngest member of some professional driving club or some shit. From what I can tell though he's just a clown-looking ****** that's been spoiled by his parents...Barnum and Bailey.

hydroshutter

don't worry about it
Established Member
SpdKilz said:
Hahahahahaha "gasp for air" hahaha.

I met Scott at Bloomington Gold and he is a stand up guy. I had NEVER met him before but talked to him a few times online. He offered to give me a ride in his new C6 Z06 and when I found him at BG he very patiently answered every question I had concerning his car. Scott is a very stand up guy and not a douche in the least. I don't know how many Corvette owners you actually know but I am one of eight in my car club. Every one of them is an individual that respects cars which deserve to be respected. I have many friends (one of my best) with 03 cobras and they are also stand up guys. There will always be exceptions, but you over generalizing that the typical vette driver is a douche makes you look like an ignorant fool. Why do I post on this forum? I love these guys and their cars. If you read all my posts you will find no hate in them.

And I'm out,

- Carleton

Carleton, You've got it all wrong!

AND you've got less than 100 posts! Your opinion doesn't count here! That's like, so out of the ordinary , omgz!!!

You HAVE to know that the more posts you have, teh KEWLER you are~! :kaboom: :rollseyes :cuss: More smilies= teh cooler teh post. That's the "Benchmark" for forums :lol: (wouldn't hurt if you were a sloth looking guy either with a fro)
Typical Vette Owners, GEEZ! :lol1: :-D :rolleyes: :??: :nonono: :bored:

poopnut2 said:
He claims to be the youngest member of some professional driving club or some shit. From what I can tell though he's just a clown-looking ****** that's been spoiled by his parents...Barnum and Bailey.

:beer: I concur.

Last edited:

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
DouBLeJ16 said:
I don't see how this is a race.. It's not like you both started next to each other and took off at the same time. He was behind you and you gunned it when you think he was trying to pass you.. How is that a "Good Kill"?

Why didn't you just pull up next to him and start honking instead of just taking off?

You really haven't street raced, or had fun on the street with a car, otherwise you would not even ask that. It is not easy to just pull up on the interstate, and magically go to a stoplight, at both driver's convenience, and start a race from a dig. A race is a race, even from a roll. True though that would have probably been a different story. Still good kill though.

Socom688

Cobra > All other cars..
Established Member
mustangbee said:
i dont agree with the OP about the 79k car comment- thats just a dumbass comment...the new Z06 outruns cars 3 times that 79k price..i guess all those cars are junk tho huh?

get over it, when it comes down to it you still drive a mustang, even if it runs 7sec 1/4.. 90% of the general population could care less about a cobra compared to a newer vette...and that isnt saying much

i say who gives a shit about what anyone thinks about your car. its YOUR car who cares if people think its just another mustang, and getting vette would make you "stand out" or w.e. f*ck any of that sh*t. get over YOURself and dont drive something because "it makes you look better". drive what you like because YOU like it. just my $0.02

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
Socom688 said:
You really haven't street raced, or had fun on the street with a car, otherwise you would not even ask that. It is not easy to just pull up on the interstate, and magically go to a stoplight, at both driver's convenience, and start a race from a dig. A race is a race, even from a roll. True though that would have probably been a different story. Still good kill though.

I'm sorry, but if you start in front of a car, how the hell do you expect a car behind you to pass you unless you're racing some crazy ass ghost car? He didn't keep up? Yeah, let me tailgate a car, accelerating in a car that's making 450rwhp. Sounds like a killer idea.

gnxs

Established Member
C6 Z06 said:
DGH, you have to learn a few things. There is alot of internet racing on the forum and you learn to tell when you are reading 100% truth or 50%. You need to decipher what you read. As you can see the original poster even says it was not a race. Take the time to read the posts of and watch the vids of respected members like Steeda30 or Almo (both running in the range of 600RWHP Cobras). This is real world!

You're at an age(mentality) of where the best car on the road is what YOU drive no matter what it is. Someday (could be next week or ten years from now) you will stop hating because of the aforementioned reason and respect a car for it's ability no matter what it cost or who makes it. You'll become a car enthusiast and it helps you become more objective in matters like this. You will also learn to give and take a little "chit" which adds to the fun of the experience and not to be taken personally.

Now this leads to another point. Most of us come to the open forums like this, not because we drive a ford only(I drive Fords also by the way), but because we are car enthusiasts and enjoy interaction with others that have the same "addiction". There is no such thing as "own kind" in this business and that you will learn when you make it to this "side" :-D the car enthusiast side. :beer:
:beer:

Last edited:

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
DouBLeJ16 said:
I don't see how this is a race.. It's not like you both started next to each other and took off at the same time. He was behind you and you gunned it when you think he was trying to pass you.. How is that a "Good Kill"?

Why didn't you just pull up next to him and start honking instead of just taking off?

Exactly. Not really an honest race, you got the kill, its not a good kill because it was not a good race.

Smokey1226

Dirrty North
Established Member
countrysquire said:
but they are not unbeatable like some think
stock, this is true....but modded I highly doubt any cobra w/0 twinscrew will have a chance! And if they are spraying then you need a turboed supra/cobra....

SICKBOY

Established Member
poopnut2 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was amazing

Users who are viewing this thread