Z06 is a 11.70 car best case scenario.

The Z06 can run a 11.70 all day, who can run an 11.50 all day and how? Pick an opt.

• 11.50 or better with a STOCK NONported Eaton pullied anyway.

Votes: 36 18.9%
  • 11.50 or better with a Steig 3 Eaton pullied anyway.

Votes: 58 30.5%
  • 11.50 or better with a Whipple 15 or less psi

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • 11.50 or better with a Whipple 16 or more psi

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • 11.50 or better with a KB 15 or less psi

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • 11.50 or better with a KB 16 or more psi

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • 11.5 or better with a StocK Eaton and NO2

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • 11.50 or better with a Steig 3 Eaton and NO2

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • 11.50 or better with a Whipple and NO2

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • 11.50 or better with a KB and NO2

Votes: 19 10.0%

• Total voters

Silver 03 Cobra

phantasms said:
you're obviously wrong.

we all know his mods. and we see the timeslip.

bone stock (~460rwhp best case) it can trap at 127....does that fit into your calculator?

i'm sure his rather mild mods can pull another 3 mph out of the quarter.

We have you guessing with your special 1/4 calculator ~vs~ someone that knows what mods he has, what power he's putting down, and what he ran at the quarter.

He's not full of it....get over it.

I've got 490 at the wheels and I bet you I could come damn close to 129.

:bash:

Turn it into a pissing match you immature jackass. Somebody come over there and take a shit in your sandbox. I'm entitled to my opinion ass hole. All he listed were LT's. You are still off by 70 HP at the crank. Yu can fly off on calculators all you want. It's jerks like you that don't run at the track and don't know jack shit about racing.

You think that time slip proves a damned thing. It doesn't. I questioned it. So what. I didn't call him a liar. I know too many people hiding a dry shot on their car running around with time slips.

The Ford GT is putting 550 to the tires and it's trapping 127 at about 36-3700 pounds.

Here's my slip:

448_p67828.jpg

That is about right for a 3600 pound car with 610 rwhp.

You bet you could do 129? Why aint ya. Loud mouths like you too afraid to run and aint got a damned thing to back it up but your loud mouth.

I've got a C6Z06 with a tune and an intake.

Bet I can take down a Cobra from a roll with 550rwhp.

You can't take down an Eaton Cobra running 500 rwhp. You bet this and state that. You may be at 490 rwhp? Ever been to a track or a dyno junior? How about post a time slip or a dyno sheet. You blow a lot of smoke. Take it to the track. It's people lie you that fly all to hell over some little remark that kill people. That's why I don't even try to make eye contact with people like you when you are acting like an idiot beside me with your insecurities much less throw a rev. Throw a rev and the next thing you know you've ran over somebody and killed them. Street racing doesn't prove a damned thing.

:cryying:

C6 Z06 said:
Just for you Silver03snake! No reason to lie, it is what it is. Some people seem to hate cars if they are faster then theirs.

C6 Z06, at leastyou can talk in a mature manner when someone questions something. But, regarding the hate remark. I don't hate vettes and neither of you are faster than me. phantasm says he could beat 550 rwhp 03 Cobras and I was faster than him with just a 2.80 pulley on an unported eaton in a $28k Cobra bwahahahahaha. Twin screw, forget about it. phatasm, wake up Alice, this aint Wonderland.

Congrats on the Z C6 Z06. It's a shame some immature people can own such a car.

Last edited by a moderator:

phantasms

Established Member
child

read the facts.

STOCK z06 can do 127 in quarter with an excellent driver. This has been done multiple times by multiple drivers.

So you're telling me that with his mods it's completely impossible for the car to gain 2 and change mph in the quarter?

I don't even know why we're discussing this as it's proven. I'm sorry you don't believe it. I'm sorry you don't understand weight, aero, gearing. Also the 3130 Z06 weight is with a full tank of gas. A few people have weighed it now ~3050 without a full tank. Plug that into your magic calculator. Why use a calculator when we have proven track runs? This is not guessing or online bullshit. Go over to corvetteforum and see all the car's that have run those speeds already. I love how someone with a calculator is arguing against a time slip. What does a ford GT trap at? Because I pulled one very noticably this Sunday on several runs/speeds. (video coming soon).

Facts are:

he ran 129
i beat 2 Ford GT's now (1 while stock).
your calculator sucks
timeslips dont lie.

I do go to the track...but I just got the car pal. Busy with work so I can afford my toys. Never the less I will go to the track...and I will get 129 at the very least. Then I'll be sure to call unsolved mysteries and the X-files and have them figure out how in the world that happened.

You are certianly entitled to your opinion. Just as I'm allowed to rub it in your face that your opinion is ignorant.

:pepper: :kaboom: :banana: :burn: :bash: ;-) (you guys have great icons here)

Last edited:

phantasms

Established Member
Silver03Snake said:
You can't take down an Eaton Cobra running 500 rwhp. You bet this and state that. You may be at 490 rwhp? Ever been to a track or a dyno junior? How about post a time slip or a dyno sheet. You blow a lot of smoke. Take it to the track. It's people lie you that fly all to hell over some little remark that kill people. That's why I don't even try to make eye contact with people like you when you are acting like an idiot beside me with your insecurities much less throw a rev. Throw a rev and the next thing you know you've ran over somebody and killed them. Street racing doesn't prove a damned thing.

blah blah blah blah..here's my 490rwhp dyno sheet. I'll have my 130mph time slip for you in a couple months. :bash:

stock
intake
tune/intake

dynob4ey.jpg

Robz

Established Member
[QUOTeE]
448_p67828.jpg

That is about right for a 3600 pound car with 610 rwhp.[/QUOTE]
From your timeslip it looks like your getting some wheelspin. Are u on dr or slicks? You giving up et somewhere.

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
Robz said:
From your timeslip it looks like your getting some wheelspin. Are u on dr or slicks? You giving up et somewhere.
It looks like between the 60' and the 1/8 took longer than it should have.

C6 ZO6, I think I have some of your runs on video from the last rental. I'll check tonight.

C6 Z06

Established Member
What's up Shane. Which rental? Not the one from last month was it! The C6 Z is a great car, but the clutch is junk. The car is at Zip Corvettes in Richmond getting a stage 4 clutch installed right now. I met up with Dave and checked out his Dakota about a month or so ago, the same night that you were going to meet him(something about moving your girlfriend). He took the Z for a short but quick blast.Don't forget there will be a track rental again in June. Later...........................Scott :beer:

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
C6 Z06 said:
What's up Shane. Which rental? Not the one from last month was it! The C6 Z is a great car, but the clutch is junk. The car is at Zip Corvettes in Richmond getting a stage 4 clutch installed right now. I met up with Dave and checked out his Dakota about a month or so ago, the same night that you were going to meet him(something about moving your girlfriend). He took the Z for a short but quick blast.Don't forget there will be a track rental again in June. Later...........................Scott :beer:
HaHa Unfortunately yes, it was from last month. I was moving when he came to town. Unfortunately the truck was still loaded down with lawn furniture at the time. I hadn't heard about the rental in June yet.

Black3KGT

SECURITY
Established Member
I went to their site the other day and those guys are posting 11.4s and 3s all day, thats the norm. Pretty serious times.

p.s. thats stock times

Last edited:

mustangbee

Established Member
Black3KGT said:
I went to their site the other day and those guys are posting 11.4s and 3s all day, thats the norm. Pretty serious times.

p.s. thats stock times

black, thats hard to swallow on this site, but true :beer: the new Z is proly the best all around performance car/price of all time

Silver 03 Cobra

phantasms said:
child

read the facts.

STOCK z06 can do 127 in quarter with an excellent driver. This has been done multiple times by multiple drivers.

So you're telling me that with his mods it's completely impossible for the car to gain 2 and change mph in the quarter?

I don't even know why we're discussing this as it's proven. I'm sorry you don't believe it. I'm sorry you don't understand weight, aero, gearing. Also the 3130 Z06 weight is with a full tank of gas. A few people have weighed it now ~3050 without a full tank. Plug that into your magic calculator. Why use a calculator when we have proven track runs? This is not guessing or online bullshit. Go over to corvetteforum and see all the car's that have run those speeds already. I love how someone with a calculator is arguing against a time slip. What does a ford GT trap at? Because I pulled one very noticably this Sunday on several runs/speeds. (video coming soon).

Facts are:

he ran 129
i beat 2 Ford GT's now (1 while stock).
your calculator sucks
timeslips dont lie.

I do go to the track...but I just got the car pal. Busy with work so I can afford my toys. Never the less I will go to the track...and I will get 129 at the very least. Then I'll be sure to call unsolved mysteries and the X-files and have them figure out how in the world that happened.

You are certianly entitled to your opinion. Just as I'm allowed to rub it in your face that your opinion is ignorant.

:pepper: :kaboom: :banana: :burn: :bash: ;-) (you guys have great icons here)

I guess G-Tech and Dynojet are making fools out of people since the equations they use are the same as any speed/hp calculator. But, some dumbass street racer like you would know that throwing around that puny assed 490 HP dyno sheet. I guess when they have the weight of the drum in a Dynojet equation to calculate power from inertia or enter the weight into the G-Tech it's all BS. Quit posting your dyno sheet if it's BS.

You don't have enough aero advantage for squat below 130. Your seat-of-the-pants dyno and racing performance is based on street racing. Sure that wasn't a Mustang GT you were running. Alice this aint Wonderland. To tell ya the truth the lace on your drawers is showing though. You don't know jack shit about gearing. I've run three different gears in my 03 and I know what difference a gear will do. I do my own gear installs. You even change your own oil? How about the wiper fluid?

Then you come in here boasting about challenging someone for a street race and when someone offers to meet you at the track you start making excuses about tires. Just like some street racing punk. I can't tell you how many punks around Charlotte have challenge me and when I offer to meet at Mooresville or Rockingham they punk out. Yall are a bunch of wet dreamers. Wouldn't be you afraid to get your ass whipped is it? At least C6 Z06 is racing his. Most vette owners don't. They spend to much time jacking off on it and ploishing their knob on it. I've raced at Rockingham, Richmond, Bristol, Darlington, Mooresville, Wilkesboro, Shadyside and Farmington and I rarely see a vette on the track. Just like you. You domain is the street. The older I get the more pissed off I get at some idiot street racing especially in neighborhoods and city streets. I don't care how safe you think it is dumbass, well, what can I say to a dumbass. Your only concern is getting caught. I can asure you if you hit me, my family or anyone else on the road racing and I came along you'd need a cop.

As far as time slips. There are plenty running a dry shot and hiding it while running around with timeslips. You don't think that someone that hid a bottle would not be posting a timeslip. Give me a break. If C6 Z06 says he did it that's fine. Don't mean I have to believe it. Looking at his timeslip, 99 at the 1/8 is about right on street tires with 480 rwhp and his weight. But, from the 1/8 he picked up 30 mph. Hum? Looks like that's about where a dry shot came in. I may be wrong but at least I can talk in a mature manner with him before someone jumps on my ass with a flame thrower like you asshole. I know you don't know nothing about a calculator or anything else technical. I got one of the first 03's in the country. No. 21. I posted the first private owned dyno sheet on the net and the first thing some F-Body owners accused me of swapping pulleys. I was like C6 Z06, I acted mature about it. I sure didn't jump in and start flaming. like you did. It's even funny since one of your first posts you stated you didn't want to start flaming.

Start blowing about weight. Talk about science fiction. I heard enough BS stories about what the C5 weighed. All BS. Plus since you are so intelligernt about racing you would know 100 pounds is a tenth on a track. You aint going to sit there and tell me race weight that car is anywhere close to 3100 pounds with a driver. You are full of crap.

Your toys. Personally I'd bet you are in debt up to your eyeballs. That's just another vette owner boasting about something because he's lacking between the legs. You bought the vette for your ego and insecurity. That's why you fly all to hell when someone questions the car. To me it's an overpriced , ugly piece of shit even at sticker. I'd buy a 427 and stick it in a C5 and have a better looking car. I question the 129 and I'm called a hater,get flamed and then some pompous ass tries to talk down to me with his almighty toys. A lot of vette owners are some little insecure bitches, some dudes that can't get a piece of ass or some middle-life-criss, fat, bald headed fart. Which are you? Unless you are a lawyer or a doctor I doubt you are making more than me. I can drive a GT if I wanted one. I don't need to buy and pretend I'm more than my actual means sonny. I'll drive a Ford if the wheels are falling off it when I drive it off the lot. You ae one of those buying performance. I'm building my next car including parts I engineered and built and will be more than enought to leave your little Z puking on dust and rubber. You big dream will be to hit 600 rwhp but you'll be too chicken to put the bottle on it. I would be too with all the money I had in that piece of plastic.

Here's another multiple choise question.

In the next few months you'll:

A. Be in jail for racing.
B. Insurance finally taxes your monthly income, bye, bye vette.
C. Wrapped your vette around a tree or concrete pillar.
D. Be stretched out back of a church.
E. Killed some innocent person and laid them back of a church.

When you get some real power come see me boy. I hate to tell ya but you and your car aint shit. When the Shelby comes out then we'll see whose king of the drags. But, you can always talk about a road course if it makes you feel better. Small consolation when you're eating Ford Mustang dust.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver 03 Cobra

Robz said:

Rob, it took me quite a few passes to figure it out. I bought some of the new 11.5 x 26 x 17 ET Streets for stock 03 wheels. I put 8 psi in them. I ran 8 psi in 16 inch ET Streets and I wore out two full sets and never had a problem. I thought I was spinning. But, it turns out I was drifting because the rear was woblling so bad. I would have neveer thought losing half an inch sidewall would make that much different. In that pass I had to completely lift off the throttle because I was about to cross the center line at Rockingham. I ran at the local 1/8 and it ran 7.13 at 103 but my clutch was toast. I sold it this past summer and started building my own Cobra. The car had potential. I wrote down everything I wanted to do to it and finally realized I'd be better off building my own. I like the new body style and I want the new Eleanor body kit but I'll redo the front end. I'll find an 05 V6 body and gut it out and get the weight near 3000 pounds and then slip in the 383 with a 2.4 KB. I haven't seen that done yet.

phantasms

Established Member
Silver03Snake said:
Here's another multiple choise question.

In the next few months you'll:

A. Be in jail for racing.
B. Insurance finally taxes your monthly income, bye, bye vette.
C. Wrapped your vette around a tree or concrete pillar.
D. Be stretched out back of a church.
E. Killed some innocent person and laid them back of a church.

When you get some real power come see me boy. I hate to tell ya but you and your car aint shit. When the Shelby comes out then we'll see whose king of the drags. But, you can always talk about a road course if it makes you feel better. Small consolation when you're eating Ford Mustang dust.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: ohh..ohh you're done... ok...well...

A. I don't get caught. I only race when I know there's ZERO chance of running into cops. Never even had a speeding ticket.

B. I bust my ass and make PLENTY of money...vette's not going anywhere unless I upgrade.

C. I slowly drove faster and faster cars. 00 Camaro SS to C5Z06...then modded to C6Z06. I also went to Bondurant driving school. I'm an excellent driver I assure you of that.

D. Again...excellent driver. Not dying anytime soon unless NYC gets hit again...then I may have a problem.

E. Just as I only race when there's no cops I race when there's no other pedestrians. Ask Got Grunt...I was crazy anal about where we raced. We only did one pull as well because I was worried about people/cops. Also for the record I've raced a lot more at the track than on the street.

As to the rest of your post I'm not going to even read it. I have better things to do. :loser: However I noticed G tech and the old 100 lbs equals a tenth as I scrolled to the bottom laughing. Many people here other than you know and understand that the 100lbs equals a 10th rule is a very general rule. This rule comes less into play once you deal with faster cars as well.

Have fun with your calculator and your crazy ideas thinking the whole world is against you and lying. Enjoy your 4000lb GT500

but honestly....don't be so thick headed. You need to read read read. :read: Learn all you can. Your ideas are ignorant. Doesn't make you a bad person...just wrong. Go on corvette forum and read. I guess all those people running these times have dry shots hidden somewhere. Don't you think that's a rediculous thought? Just stand back and listen to yourself.

No sense in responding...I proved my point....everyone here including the Ford owners which are usually very informed know that I'm correct....and you need help. I will no longer reply to this thread.

Remember... ---> :read:

I'm done with you. :burnout:

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
C6 Z06 said:
Hey Scott, glad to hear you're getting the clutch taken care of. Can't wait to see what she runs without clutch issues. :rolling:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
11.46@119 with no port, full weight, stock irs, stock clutch, no lower, no nitrous..(463 rwhp)

11.19@127 with ported blower, full weight, stock irs, stock clutch, no lower, no nitrous..(only mods are in sig) so... BRING IT ON Z06 im soooo scared :rolleyes:

C6 Z06

Established Member
Thanks for the vids Shane and thanks for not posting the bad ones! ;-) :-D

Hey Dave! Next time you are down this way give me a call and YOU can treat me to dinner. :-D I hope the clutch works. Last track day( Shane will tell you) I tried everything with the clutch. DR's, no DR's, burnouts and no burnouts, low rpm, high rpm but if the clutch was pushed hard it would disengage after the launch, coast alittle and re-engage. Great car, but the clutch is a piece of junk. I guess GM did not expect people to 1/4 mile their "supercar". :shrug:

mustangbee

Established Member
SALEENGTROUSH said:
11.46@119 with no port, full weight, stock irs, stock clutch, no lower, no nitrous..(463 rwhp)

you ran an 11.4 with 463rwhp at full weight...damn, thats about what the new Z dynos, but with alot less weight :shrug:

SmokenGRA03

SmokEater "LIVE STRONG"
Established Member
Ok I like to C6 Z06...But heres a question....If I ran a 11.7 @ 124.9 on Nittos 315/35/17 what HP/TQ does my Cobra need to run this? Also what kinda HP/TQ does a C6 Z06 need to do the same?

2bscrewed

Full Retard
Established Member
C6 Z06 said:
Thanks for the vids Shane and thanks for not posting the bad ones! ;-) :-D

Hey Dave! Next time you are down this way give me a call and YOU can treat me to dinner. :-D I hope the clutch works. Last track day( Shane will tell you) I tried everything with the clutch. DR's, no DR's, burnouts and no burnouts, low rpm, high rpm but if the clutch was pushed hard it would disengage after the launch, coast alittle and re-engage. Great car, but the clutch is a piece of junk. I guess GM did not expect people to 1/4 mile their "supercar". :shrug:
No problem!

Users who are viewing this thread