zl1 vs gt500 dyno same day.

Crim

Established Member
The GG tax IS included in the price but it is NOT included in the 54,995 base price the ZL1 costs... when you buy the ZL1 or any car with the GG tax, you pay the base + the tax... so the ZL1 will cost 54,995+1,200 for the manual and 54,995+2,400 for the auto...

Good catch... you are correct. Except base price is 54,095, both destination charge $900 and GG Tax are listed in the options that are added to the base price. It's also 1,300 for manual and 2,600 for auto.

Now I've learned something...:coolman:

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
so says the 4th gen. catfish owner with a heads/cam/headers/intake/tune/bolt on car that still can't compete with either car in stock configuration. :lol1:
LOL, oh no the dreaded catfish joke again. You got me there man. Buahahaha and you're right I can't compete with either car in stock trim and I honestly don't care.

Common

Established Member
Just like the Ford GT should've been greater than the C6 ZO6, but we certainly know that wasn't the case and it was more than twice the price.

:lol:

STFU please. FGT is supercar teritory, more to it than speed. Not that it isn't actually as fast or faster than C6Z anyway. There were plenty of supercars slightly slower than the Z when it came out, that doesn't make them inferior vehicles.

The case here is, ZL1 is clearly the inferior vehicle in every department measurable pretty much.

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
:lol:

STFU please. FGT is supercar teritory, more to it than speed. Not that it isn't actually as fast or faster than C6Z anyway. There were plenty of supercars slightly slower than the Z when it came out, that doesn't make them inferior vehicles.

The case here is, ZL1 is clearly the inferior vehicle in every department measurable pretty much.

Sure thing buddy

By the way what other testing was done between the 2 to show the ZL1 was inferior in every department?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread