'13 GT500 parts that will retrofit to any '07-'12...

04svtsnke

Established Member
The M-6675-MSVT is $176.00 :beer:

Yes the kit is $2649.00 from Ford Racing, they don't split it up or sell the parts seperately (other than the throttle body).

We can still sell the blower and plenum seperately under the OEM Ford part numbers for $2420.00 and $204.81 respectively.

-Steve

so the best way to get the tvs itself would be to buy the kit and sell the TB( if it isnt needed) and recoup some of the funds as the blower/plenum combo is just as much as the tvs kit...

SVTConvict

Established Member
So besides the tune does the Ford TVS kit include everything needed to install on a 12 GT500? Anything else I should look into getting with it?

DaFreak

Established Member
Just ordered the 2013 Front Brembos and hardward from Tousley (Thanks Tousley). I have to wait a month before the right caliper is off backorder :shrug: but it should be a good project for my 2010.

Van, I may be calling you soon if my current DBA rotors won't work with the 6 piston Brembos.

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Just ordered the 2013 Front Brembos and hardward from Tousley (Thanks Tousley). I have to wait a month before the right caliper is off backorder :shrug: but it should be a good project for my 2010.

Van, I may be calling you soon if my current DBA rotors won't work with the 6 piston Brembos.

What did that run?

gr850

Established Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr850
Steve, I'd like to order one please. Also, what is the price on the 2013 IC M-6775-MSVT?

QUOTE=FORDSVTPARTS;12150380]The M-6675-MSVT is $176.00 :beer:

-Steve[/QUOTE]

Steve, sign me up @ $176 for a M-6775-MSVT however I won't hold you to that since you qouted a M-6675-MSVT :) However the RFQ for the 6775 still stands?

Last edited:

DaFreak

Established Member
Jeff, can you list the hardware that was necessary?

Will do Tob. So far I'm in for left and right calipers and caliper hardware (pins, clips). I'll include part numbers as I get them. Since I'm running cooling ducts I still need to figure out shields and of course 15" rotors and pads.

Tob or Van, does DBA make a 15" rotor that will fit the 2013?

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Do you guys (Tousley) have a package price for all the parts needed for upper/lower grill and brace/nuts/clips/bolts, front spoiler, etc ? IE: A 2013 front end refresh kit, lol

Bump as I am interested in this as well.

Crowley

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr850
Steve, I'd like to order one please. Also, what is the price on the 2013 IC M-6775-MSVT?

QUOTE=FORDSVTPARTS;12150380]The M-6675-MSVT is $176.00 :beer:

-Steve

Steve, sign me up @ $176 for a M-6775-MSVT however I won't hold you to that since you qouted a M-6675-MSVT :) However the RFQ for the 6775 still stands?[/QUOTE]

Hmm, apparently I need to slow down a bit. Kind of hard around here though.

Sorry for the misquote, the M-6775-MSVT is $764.50.

I'll glady offer you free shipping on it, it's not much but it's something.

Just give a call if you want it.

-Steve

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Do you guys (Tousley) have a package price for all the parts needed for upper/lower grill and brace/nuts/clips/bolts, front spoiler, etc ? IE: A 2013 front end refresh kit, lol

Bump as I am interested in this as well.

Crowley

I believe for everything you'd need for the upper and lower grilles and the splitter you'd be looking at $761.06 plus shipping.

Most people haven't been asking for hardware so I'm winging it a bit on that.

I saved the list on quote Q468818, my system will save that for about a month.

-Steve

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Bump for rotor fitment. Just put new DBA rotors on...don't want to ditch them or the custom brake ducts from AC427.

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
I believe for everything you'd need for the upper and lower grilles and the splitter you'd be looking at $761.06 plus shipping.

Most people haven't been asking for hardware so I'm winging it a bit on that.

I saved the list on quote Q468818, my system will save that for about a month.

-Steve

How about without the splitter? So just the upper and lower with the brace (if needed).

thanks,
Crowley

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Bump for rotor fitment. Just put new DBA rotors on...don't want to ditch them or the custom brake ducts from AC427.

I might be misunderstanding the question but the '12 and earlier rotors will not work with the '13 calipers.

The caliper is spaced out farther from the knuckle to clear the monstrous new rotors.

91z28350

Established Member
My understanding is the harness is different, so plug and play no; but I have not seen anyone try to retrofit them, so no idea how difficult it would be.

Black Sex

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread