14' Ram totaled? Rear axle snapped in half

CSCOBRA03

Established Member
As always no insurance and can't speak english. Build the wall! Good that your not hurt, the truck can be replaced.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
I did not know that was possible.

of course. thats why you have insurance. to protect your liability. but you have to select how much coverage. when you get into an accident, either your or them, or both are suing the other driver. the insurance handles it and defends you, to a point. if you only have the minimum, say $30k medical damage and you put someone in a wheelchair, youre ****ed. the insurance company will pay them the $30k. then they come after YOU for the rest. whatever assets you have. garnish your wages etc... (after a lawsuit/judgement of course).

so even if you driving home from work. doing it right. no texting, speeding, etc.. and a kid runs into the street and you hit him/her and you put them in a wheel chair or worse. all but guaranteed youre going to get sued even though you did nothing wrong. an attorney will see you have a job, house, assets etc.. game on. you may not lose but its a risk. let alone if you were speeding or drunk or anything else that would hurt your case.

even property damage. people often choose the minimum. like $15k. if you screw up and cause an accident that's your fault, and the other person has an expensive car, you can easily shoot right past $15k in damage. the other persons insurance may pick up the balance of the repairs (say $30k? totalled car?) but then may come after you for recovery of that payout.

not that they actually take your house. that's just an expression. you get sued into bankruptcy or cant afford your house any more or sell it to pay the damages. it happens quite often in major personal injury lawsuits. heck, your dog mauls a neighbors kid and your type of dog isnt covered or you dont have enough coverage or youre behind on insurance payments.... kid drowns in your pool... etc... insurance, of any type, only covers so much.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Here is what happened.

Illegal aliens, in concert with crooked attorney and doctors set up a plan to make bank from insurance fraud.

Driver spots a big truck and figures that it must have commercial plates and insurance. But driver of car is an idiot and even though she is speeding she can't get in front of the truck so she can slam on her brakes to get the truck to hit her.
So she messes up bigtime and is the at fault driver in a witnessed accident.
Busted!
But the carload of roaches still demands to go to the hospital for proof, just like the attorney instructed them to.

This exact type of accident happens a hundred times a day in Southern California. That is why our insurance rates are some of the highest in the country.

And the second most common person to be involved in these types of insurance scams are Persian women.

you sure youre not thinking of Armenians? this happens 5x a day in Glendale alone. i cringe when i have to drive through that city.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
2ihrpds.jpg

Here's from the police report.

And yes, quite a few people have died at that intersection, they come flying down the hill and just like this hit people pulling out.

Their insurance company has nothing but horrible reviews online, they don't even have a website.. Oak Brook county. I'm fkd

that helps a ton. when i read your OP i thought she was coming from the opposite direction and it sounded really odd. like suicidal, head on lol.

from that diagram above it looks like typical insurance fraud. they all hopped in the car hoping to get paid. saw the perfect opportunity and ****ed up. had it been a direct 90 degree hit you'd probably be screwed/at fault but its obvious (to the police/insurance) that she went after you and hit you.

sucks about their "insurance". had this happen to me when i was 17. lady had some insurance company based in the Cayman Islands or something like that. took like 3 years to settle that suit and wasnt even big. not long after that CA passed a law basically saying no more offshore car insurance companies allowed. (possibly all insurance, dont recall). CA actually did something right lol.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
of course. thats why you have insurance. to protect your liability. but you have to select how much coverage. when you get into an accident, either your or them, or both are suing the other driver. the insurance handles it and defends you, to a point. if you only have the minimum, say $30k medical damage and you put someone in a wheelchair, youre ****ed. the insurance company will pay them the $30k. then they come after YOU for the rest. whatever assets you have. garnish your wages etc... (after a lawsuit/judgement of course).

so even if you driving home from work. doing it right. no texting, speeding, etc.. and a kid runs into the street and you hit him/her and you put them in a wheel chair or worse. all but guaranteed youre going to get sued even though you did nothing wrong. an attorney will see you have a job, house, assets etc.. game on. you may not lose but its a risk. let alone if you were speeding or drunk or anything else that would hurt your case.

even property damage. people often choose the minimum. like $15k. if you screw up and cause an accident that's your fault, and the other person has an expensive car, you can easily shoot right past $15k in damage. the other persons insurance may pick up the balance of the repairs (say $30k? totalled car?) but then may come after you for recovery of that payout.

not that they actually take your house. that's just an expression. you get sued into bankruptcy or cant afford your house any more or sell it to pay the damages. it happens quite often in major personal injury lawsuits. heck, your dog mauls a neighbors kid and your type of dog isnt covered or you dont have enough coverage or youre behind on insurance payments.... kid drowns in your pool... etc... insurance, of any type, only covers so much.
There is always a chance to get sued for more than what you have. It just takes one time.

So i chose not to be insurance poor. I understand though.

Users who are viewing this thread