Best fun car under 5k for daily driving

Moose04

Established Member
I'd say get something like a older Subaru Impreza. Personally for me it would be around a 05 WRX STI, but that's probably gonna be out of your price range. As far as a daily driver I really ain't worried about fun or performance, that's what I got my Terminator for. My DD is a 2000 Toyota Tacoma 2.4L. It's reliable and gets me to work and back through the week or wherever else I need to go. It's good on gas, too! This is IMO, though.

Dusten

Established Member
I'd say get something like a older Subaru Impreza. Personally for me it would be around a 05 WRX STI, but that's probably gonna be out of your price range. As far as a daily driver I really ain't worried about fun or performance, that's what I got my Terminator for. My DD is a 2000 Toyota Tacoma 2.4L. It's reliable and gets me to work and back through the week or wherever else I need to go. It's good on gas, too! This is IMO, though.
Way out of his range.

Dusten

Established Member
I was talking about like a first gen Impreza, but yeah a 05 STI would definitely be out of range. I just said a 05 WRX STI cause that's the year I like.
The original wrx's are generally beat to **** at this point.

Dusten

Established Member
Id buy another if i was in the market. There's a local comp orange eap car for sale

Here's my last one

DSC02487.jpg

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'd love to have a CO five door (or whatever they're called) SVT Focus.

Gravik

Established Member
GTP would be fun too. they whine lol

[video=youtube;x525xq2oajA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x525xq2oajA[/video]

Never_Enough

Established Member
This is my vote also. Grand Prix GTP.

Shocked at all the FWD car suggestions. having owned 3 GTPs, I would not buy one with "fun" in mind at this stage of my life. I'd buy one if it were cheap & only to use as a beater.

Users who are viewing this thread