[Callout:] ANY 2011+ AED Tuned Bolt-on Coyote in Tampa, FL with >400whp dyno sheet

Cobra_GATA

Established Member
I lived in the Tampa area until a little over a year ago. Didn't have a car to take out but every now and then I would see everyone out on Sat night racing in various spots. Been going on a long, long time as far as I know. :rockon:

04compgt

Established Member
Doesn't sound too terrible. It would be pointless for me to try you from a dig until I get rid of these 235's though. I think my biggest disadvantage will be trying to out shift your automatic which just isn't going to happen. I won't be able to out power time lost shifting either.

Fair enough. I wouldnt want to waste your time if you feel its pointless from a dig. If you want a roll we can do that too if you think that would be more of a race. I dont know your car all I know is I hear it runs good from some folks on here. If you feel because the auto is going to outshift you that it wouldnt be fair then I completely understand and ill sit on the sidelines. Fabbed5.0 has a car tuned by me and he should be a good match I would think. He has less mods than you he is an h pipe and e85 tune only car. Now lets get some vids going to keep us homebodies entertained. Props to justin for starting a great thread.

Spoolingbyu

Established Member
Fair enough. I wouldnt want to waste your time if you feel its pointless from a dig. If you want a roll we can do that too if you think that would be more of a race. I dont know your car all I know is I hear it runs good from some folks on here. If you feel because the auto is going to outshift you that it wouldnt be fair then I completely understand and ill sit on the sidelines. Fabbed5.0 has a car tuned by me and he should be a good match I would think. He has less mods than you he is an h pipe and e85 tune only car. Now lets get some vids going to keep us homebodies entertained. Props to justin for starting a great thread.
Not saying its an unfair race. I just know if I launch from a dig I will spin until third which becomes more of me trying not to take out your car than us racing. I spun both times when I raced Justin from a 40 and a 50 hit. The 235's just don't hold up.

Last edited:

BMR Tech

You guys and all your fast cars. I am jealous.

Indeed, great thread! I wish I had a 'Yote to come compare!

Kiohtee

Established Member
No kidding BMR Tech! I'm gonna have to stop reading this thread, it's killing me! :(

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Not saying its an unfair race. I just know if I launch from a dig I will spin until third which becomes more of me trying not to take out your car than us racing. I spun both times when I raced Justin from a 40 and a 50 hit. The 235's just don't hold up.

Ya that road isn't the best.

You coming out tonight?

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member

That will be a good comparison. 3.31 N/A vs 3.73 N/A with both cars being similarly modded.

Stock intake manifold vs stock intake manifold
Roush AB vs GT500 AB
Airraid(I think?) vs Stock airbox
3.31 gear vs 3.73 gear
AED Tune vs Sai Tune
Pump gas vs E85
Stock pcv system vs Jfab catch can?? (lol)

I predict Jfab jumps out a car on the hit and maintains it for the duration of the race.

:burnout:

Last edited:

04compgt

Established Member
That will be a good comparison. 3.31 N/A vs 3.73 N/A with both cars being similarly modded.

Stock intake manifold vs stock intake manifold
Roush AB vs GT500 AB
Airraid(I think?) vs Stock airbox
3.31 gear vs 3.73 gear
AED Tune vs Sai Tune
Pump gas vs E85
Stock pcv system vs Jfab catch can?? (lol)

:burnout:

Best comparison reply ever. Lol

Spoolingbyu

Established Member
After all these post it has me wondering what kind of power I am actually making. I just set up an appt with Proven Power at 4pm today to have my car dynoed with the AED tune and the Lund Tune. This should be interesting.

04compgt

Established Member
After all these post it has me wondering what kind of power I am actually making. I just set up an appt with Proven Power at 4pm today to have my car dynoed with the AED tune and the Lund Tune. This should be interesting.

Keep us posted on what it makes. If you dont mind.

N20D5OH

Established Member
I might be able to fulfill this callout too. I should be right around the 400ish area. Sai, let me know when we can get this pig on the dyno. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread