[Callout:] ANY 2011+ AED Tuned Bolt-on Coyote in Tampa, FL with >400whp dyno sheet

Shaun@AED

His has less timing then that, like I said he have made more power on the car but then backed it down just to be on the "conservative" side.

I'm not comparing, just posting.

There is FAR more to any tune than just timing and air fuel.
TiVCT greatly affects power output and 'how' the power gets to the tires is key as well on these cars.

The average AED tune does not out power the average XXX tune on the Dyno, yet seat of the pants and ET/MPH is improved.

FYI, if you want to run an 'on kill' AED tune, come out here and I will set you up with an E85 car I've dialed in on the Dyno. Custom TiVCT changes on the Dyno can go a long way.

Last edited:

cbrtrx

Established Member
I'm not comparing, just posting.

There is FAR more to any tune than just timing and air fuel.
TiVCT greatly affects power output and 'how' the power gets to the tires is key as well on these cars.

The average AED tune does not out power the average XXX tune on the Dyno, yet seat of the pants and ET/MPH is improved.

FYI, if you want to run an 'on kill' AED tune, come out here and I will set you up with an E85 car I've dialed in on the Dyno. Custom TiVCT changes on the Dyno can go a long way.

Yes I was just posting his having less timing then that, not trying to compare nor argue either. I agree there is a lot in the tune that can help it go a long way.

I am and never was trying to race an aed car or any other car for that matter, like stated earlier I was not even aware Justin made this thread till more recently. Your reputaion speaks for itself, I am not even a ford tuner and I only tuned his car cause he is a friend.

So no need to line them up! I'm not even much of a track guy.

Shaun@AED

Yes I was just posting his having less timing then that, not trying to compare nor argue either. I agree there is a lot in the tune that can help it go a long way.

I am and never was trying to race an aed car or any other car for that matter, like stated earlier I was not even aware Justin made this thread till more recently. Your reputaion speaks for itself, I am not even a ford tuner and I only tuned his car cause he is a friend.

So no need to line them up! I'm not even much of a track guy.

Too bad we're not closer. (I am a Track guy)
I LOVE lining up cars (at the strip) for friendly races. There's really nothing like racing door to door. :beer:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Too bad we're not closer. (I am a Track guy)
I LOVE lining up cars (at the strip) for friendly races. There's really nothing like racing door to door. :beer:

I couldn't agree more. I have cut some of my very best lights and ETs when racing friends. Nothing brings out the best in me (race wise) like racing for bragging rights. :burnout:

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
You're welcome to come to Phoenix and run the full weight NA AED car in the sig.

No thanks. Key words in my original post were "similarly modded". With all the mods you have, you're way out of my league.
I am curious to see if your car runs a number commensurate to your Dyno numbers though. :beer:

04compgt

Established Member
Not an 11.0 car it only went 11.3 @ 120 today this hot weather really affected performance :( it went 11.0 @ 123 in the colder months. Mods are longtubes, boss intake, off road x pipe, torque converter, drag pack, airaid cold air, e85 tune by me.

Spoolingbyu

Established Member
Not an 11.0 car it only went 11.3 @ 120 today this hot weather really affected performance :( it went 11.0 @ 123 in the colder months. Mods are longtubes, boss intake, off road x pipe, torque converter, drag pack, airaid cold air, e85 tune by me.

Doesn't sound too terrible. It would be pointless for me to try you from a dig until I get rid of these 235's though. I think my biggest disadvantage will be trying to out shift your automatic which just isn't going to happen. I won't be able to out power time lost shifting either.

Deranged2013

Established Member
This is a great thread. Keep up the racing and throw up the vids. I wish there was a group here that loved to race 2 or 3 nights a week.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Doesn't sound too terrible. It would be pointless for me to try you from a dig until I get rid of these 235's though. I think my biggest disadvantage will be trying to out shift your automatic which just isn't going to happen. I won't be able to out power time lost shifting either.

We gonna rerun tonight if the weather holds out? Same bat time--same bat channel..

Users who are viewing this thread