Did you pay over or under? If so how much?

Did you pay over sticker ? Poll is anonymous

• Under msrp

Votes: 14 17.1%
  • Msrp

Votes: 25 30.5%
  • 1k over

Votes: 5 6.1%
  • 1001-5k over

Votes: 16 19.5%
  • 5k over

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters

CO Mack

Established Member
<snipped>

I've seen used ones sell over MSRP on eBay,
So yes, they're selling. The dealer I bought mine from sold all three of their allocation with ADM. I watched Bosses closely for a long time, they were far less special than the GT350, and the ADM hung in there so long I never bought one. I've bought a bunch of cool cars over the years and never regretted it. I've also watched which special edition cars and bikes tend to depreciate slowly, and which don't, and I don't think the demand on the GT350 will go away soon.

The worst I've lost on vehicles is project cars and race motorcycles, by freaking far. Next is just depreciation on "regular" cars. I also used to finance shit and those fees/charges were a lot too. If I'm out the whole ADM it's only $5000; and I got way over market on the Super Duty I traded. It's the price of entry and I'm very happy, Just thrilled Ford built a S2000-like Mustang...I owned one of those too and it was epic, favorite car ever until the GT350. I wouldn't sell my car at $5000 over MSRP right now.

Last edited:

liter of cola

Established Member
ford priced the car where they priced it because they wanted it to be accessible to the average joe. the price point of this car was actually a big part of its appeal. you guys realize you can get a 09'-13' corvette zr1 with next to no miles for 65-75k. in no way whatsoever does this car compete with the performance of the zr1. the 350 weighs nearly 500lb's more and has 120 less hp and no carbon ceramic's. there's a 2013' zr-1 with 300 miles on the clock for 79k on autotrader! that's a brand new car. think about that. 79k is also the price of a new z06... why in the hell would you buy a gt350 at that price point? even with a 5k adm its not really worth it, that brings you up to 62-65k. the 350 is awesome but simply not worth it with an adm. ford priced it just right. anyone who pays more than 1-2k adm simply has money to burn. I wish we could have some proper laws put in place to prevent this. it just blows. if ford dealers are still trying to charge stupid adms on this car next year im just gonna spring for a zl1 or a zr1.

Last edited:

CO Mack

Established Member
ford priced the car where they priced it because they wanted it to be accessible to the average joe. the price point of this car was actually a big part of its appeal. you guys realize you can get a 09'-13' corvette zr1 with next to no miles for 65-75k.
No, none of us has ever looked at other cars. Of course we all know that. Whatever reasons people have, they'd rather have a GT350.

in no way whatsoever does this car compete with the performance of the zr1. the 350 weighs nearly 500lb's more and has 120 less hp and no carbon ceramic's. there's a 2013' zr-1 with 300 miles on the clock for 79k on autotrader! that's a brand new car. think about that. 79k is also the price of a new z06... why in the hell would you buy a gt350 at that price point?

And yet people are...maybe that's why Ford is in the business of specifying and marketing cars and you are not.

with a 5k adm its not really worth it, that brings you up to 62-65k. the 350 is awesome but simply not worth it with an adm. ford priced it just right. anyone who pays more than 1-2k adm simply has money to burn. I wish we could have some proper laws put in place to prevent this. it just blows. if ford dealers are still trying to charge stupid adms on this car next year im just gonna spring for a zl1 or a zr1.

LOL

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Anyone looking for an R still? lol

Untitled.png

CO Mack

Established Member

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

CO Mack

Established Member
It's crazy. Blows my mind.

I sold 3 to two different Autonation stores. They can have them for that kind of money lol

Yep, if someone offers me $80k for my car they could have it. I don't blame dealers that did that kind of thing either, especially with early allocations.

Capitalism rocks...

krt22

Established Member
Yep, if someone offers me $80k for my car they could have it. I don't blame dealers that did that kind of thing either, especially with early allocations.

Capitalism rocks...

Yet there are still people who think if all dealers sold all their cars at MSRP, everyone would be happy and driving a car around. No way in hell would there be a huge secondary market with prices above MSRP :coolman:

rfugio68

Established Member
Oh wow that is even worse! They have that many in stock and want that kind of money? Those will sit and rot for sure

They're waiting for the customers with insane amounts of money(there's many in orange county). I know a salesman there, he sold super duty and red/black roof gt350 to the same guy a couple days ago. Lots of interested people but they won't budge much, I'm assuming they bought them at a markup from other dealers LOL

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
They're waiting for the customers with insane amounts of money(there's many in orange county). I know a salesman there, he sold super duty and red/black roof gt350 to the same guy a couple days ago. Lots of interested people but they won't budge much, I'm assuming they bought them at a markup from other dealers LOL

What gets me is people do not know how to use the Internet to search and find these cars..I guess getting ripped off is worth it to them to not find a car at a reasonable price and have it shipped in..mind boggling to me

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What gets me is people do not know how to use the Internet to search and find these cars..I guess getting ripped off is worth it to them to not find a car at a reasonable price and have it shipped in..mind boggling to me

I'd venture to guess there are more with an advertised ADM than selling at MSRP.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I'd venture to guess there are more with an advertised ADM than selling at MSRP.

That is very true in case what happened to me..I called a bunch of dealers in NY state and every single one had adm...if I were patient I could have ordered one at my local dealer for msrp..I am the type to have to have it now haha so i paid a little adm and dont mind cause I got what I wanted and at a reasonable distance..but paying $10k or more adm seems insane to me but whatever

liter of cola

Established Member
That is very true in case what happened to me..I called a bunch of dealers in NY state and every single one had adm...if I were patient I could have ordered one at my local dealer for msrp..I am the type to have to have it now haha so i paid a little adm and dont mind cause I got what I wanted and at a reasonable distance..but paying $10k or more adm seems insane to me but whatever

which dealer is your local dealer? you could of got one at msrp cuz your cool with them or is that available for anyone? my pops has a place in Monticello, NY.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread