Golfer Kills Seagull

stangfreak

Established Member
Good shot. Hate those things and canadian geese. You cant even walk or fish in certain parks here on long island because the walk way or even trails is FULL of crap and theres hundreds of them. dumb ass people even feeding them bread. I feel like shoving that bread down there throat. Hate those geese

SM0KE

SVT God
Established Member
He must work for PETA or something...he acted like he just took another human life. lol It's a damn bird! Tee another one up!

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
1=Birdie, 2=Eagle, 3=albatross

Seagull= Better pick up your toupee and let me play through before I launch another your way.

Don't even get my started on geese, just had goslings near me on the Island counted 40 the other day shitting on my sidewalk. Now they're militant and hiss and charge at you because the young, smh.

Last edited:

Blown38

Established Member
Nice shot! HAHA.

Haven't seen the baseball one before.

Always like the one of the race car hitting the jack rabbit.
[video=youtube;TSVN9ssTiIg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSVN9ssTiIg[/video]

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
1=Birdie, 2=Eagle, 3=albatross

Seagull= Better pick up your toupee and let me play through before I launch another your way.

Don't even get my started on geese, just had goslings near me on the Island counted 40 the other day shitting on my sidewalk. Now their militant and hiss and charge at you because the young, smh.

We had a few on the front lawn at work. All the while crapping all over the sidewalk and lawn. They wouldn't budge and just hissed and charged you. My solution? I got two metal trash-can lids, walked out the front door and went right at them clanging the metal lids together. No charging me. No hissing. They just ran for a few yards and them took to the air. We haven't seen them since. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread