How long do you plan on owning your current Mustang?

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
The one I have is my first mustang, and I'll own it as long as I can. I recently sold my first car, and it felt like a kick in the balls :/

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I'm the second owner of my black '99 cobra, bought it in 2002. I have no plans on selling it. Car has 54,000 miles.

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm keeping mine until I die. When I do, my wife has instructions to use the Mustang as my coffin.

I have owned a number of vehicles that I was more or less in love with. Each of these cars or trucks hold a special place in my heart, but aren't necessarily still parked in my driveway. How many of you plan on keeping your Mustang forever? How many of you already have plans to trade-in, or sell your current Mustang when the 2015 is available? What cars do you regret selling? Let's see them and hear your thoughts and stories!

TorchMach

Established Member
Well it's not a Mustang, I got my Raptor in 2013 new and already has a due date. I want to see what Ford offers for 2015-2016.

Can't wait as I am getting bored.lol

aarons04cobra

Established Member
owned my cobra longer then any other vehicle i'v had. I have just cut my losses on it and accepted that the money I spent is gone. Its with me for good. I will add more to the collection as money and space permit.

Gravik

Established Member
I had my 2001 GT for a year and a half. Have had the 2000 GT since February and it will probably go up for sale as soon as I get it back together lol. Really want a fox body.

STXDriver98544

Bass Assassin
Established Member
I'm pretty sentimental when it comes to vehicles I like hanging onto them, my very first car when I got my license was a Y2K V6 that I had a blast with for about 5 years, then I stepped it up to a 89' GT, totaled that car and got into a truck. I haven't found my Termi yet but when I do I plan on keeping it for life, teaching and letting my daughter enjoy it some day, I remember walking into the dealership back in 2003 and seeing a Torch Red Termi I believe on the showroom floor and I fell in love. Maybe someday down the road I'll add to the corral, but a Termi is def. priority #1.

Katy TX5.0

Established Member
Not really sure. At some point I'll upgrade. Just don't know when. I'm buying boat next year so it'll definitely be around for another couple years.

dan_dmg_gt01

Established Member
Was on the fence last year, frustrated with how things were going,I thought about selling my 2001 GT . But, with all the time and work I've put it, I'll keep it forever. Plus its my first so the whole sentimental thing plays in as well. Would like to add a clean SN to the collection sometime... One project at a time though.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
I've had my '99 Cobra since the summer of '03 and have no plans to sell it. I have a bunch of family and friends who swear American-made is junk or doesn't last and I plan on proving them all wrong.

What they don't know is I know how to restore... Is that weird??? w/e

zpstang96

Established Member
I bought my 96 back in 2009 with my own money, two days after I turned 16. As if the car didn't have sentimental value already, I now have more money in it than it's worth :rolling: I hope to pick up more Mustangs as I get older, but I'll have my 96 with me forever

canadianbullitt

Established Member
Ive been debating about selling mine lately to buy a c6z. Probably wont do it just because I know I would regret it.
Just save up i guess.
Probably keep it forever.

strict9

Established Member
I got my 13 GT500 as a retirement gift(Wife put the down payment on it) and my son went with me to pick it up. I'm pretty sure I'll keep it until he finishes college and give it to him.

Never_Enough

Established Member
Sold all mine, but I wish I had my near mint '93 GT back & my clean '97 Cobra Vert back.

I'll be back in a Mustang eventually. Other things/cars I want beforehand.

Users who are viewing this thread