How long do you plan on owning your current Mustang?

FlowmasterMufflers

Established Member
I have owned a number of vehicles that I was more or less in love with. Each of these cars or trucks hold a special place in my heart, but aren't necessarily still parked in my driveway. How many of you plan on keeping your Mustang forever? How many of you already have plans to trade-in, or sell your current Mustang when the 2015 is available? What cars do you regret selling? Let's see them and hear your thoughts and stories!

spike_africa

Established Member
Got my first Mustang back in 04 when it was 2 years old. No plans to sell it. Already regret selling my first vehicle which was my 99 F150. Won't be doing that with this one. Just adding more parts to it as time goes on.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
I've had 11 mustangs.. and way too many cars to count overall.. I get bored and never keep anything

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I have had my bullitt for several years now. I will probably never get rid of it. My other cars I don't intend to keep forever.

SBVERT03

Established Member
My first mustang, my 03 SB Cobra vert I only had for a little over a year. I ended up buying my 04 shortly after though, and have had it for roughly two years and certainly don't plan on getting rid of it anytime soon.

Venomous 03

Established Member
Ive owned my 03 cobra for 5 years now.Decided to do a twin turbo build on it earlier this year,hopefully its done by early next year.but if that new 2016 gt350r comes out next year making 600 hp n/a on a flat plane 5.2,i might just sell the terminator.BUT if work is right,i might have both

brendan.9

Svt Turkey Farmer
Established Member
i've thought of selling the car quite a few times but every time i get behind the wheel i couldn't my plan is to keep it forever and eventually get a shelby or something else to add to it would be my idea but who know's what can happen in life sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!

OrangeCompete

Roadrunner
Established Member
Keeping the Boss for the long haul unless something comes up. And adding to the stable if the money gets merry. I'd love to be able to turn her over to my son one day.

floodstang

Established Member
I will never get rid of my 03 Cobra. For starters I've always wanted one. Secondly, it's the car my son and I drove to the 50th in. A 1900 mile round trip that also took us on the Tail on the Dragon. I also taught my son how to drive a stick shift in it. I've also owned about 25-30 Mustangs over the years but I think I'm going to hang on to this one.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Had a mustang in some shape or form since i've had a license for the past 13 years.

I don't really have a time frame how long I plan on keeping the Cobra for, but if something i like better comes around, i'll get rid of it then. Had the Cobra 5+ years now, and had my GT for 9.

Blackoyote

Established Member
I've had my current one for coming on 19 months now...that's the second longest I've ever owned a vehicle. I have it up for sale, and if it ever actually sells I'll be picking up a Hellcat (JK...would be an 03/04 Bra, C5Z, or C6Z - just depends on what kind of awesome deals I come across.)

JustaGT5408

Established Member
I have no intentions of getting rid of my cobra, unless something pretty serious comes up of course, then priorities change.

I had wanted a terminator ever since they came out, I had a 99 GT beforehand and loved the car but knew that the 03/04 cobra was in the future so I didn't get too attached with it. Once I was ready I jumped on it and plan on hanging on to it for quite a long time. I love the styling of it and how it performs so I see it taking quite a bit to make me want to trade it in on something else, if anything I would love to add to the fleet.

Jbstang87

Established Member
I bought my first mustang (12 GT) and I've put some money into mods enough that I want to keep this car for recreation. I think ill keep it around because money doesn't come easy but after the warranty expires I may think of getting something else.

VENMS04

Established Member
I have owned my Cobra since 20 Aug 2004 almost 10 years no plans of ever selling it i would like to add a 13-14 GT 500. but i will never get rid of the Cobra

Blown99GT

Forged and Blown
Established Member
We have had our 2000 GT since the summer of 02. Its paid off so we have no plans on selling it, only upgrading it to the fullest. It still has a ton of potential left in it too. Plan on added either a 14 GT500 next to it or a 16 GT.

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
I sold my 01 GT in 07. I bought it in 2003 and had a lot of fun with it but for financial reasons I sold it. Last year the wife and I bought our 03 Mach. We have no intention of ever selling it.

Users who are viewing this thread