How long do you plan on owning your current Mustang?

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
My cobra isn't going any where too many people on this site saying how they miss their cobra. I don't want to be one of those guys. If it breaks again I'll build it again

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Sometime between next week and forever lol. I will only sell for another vert and it would almost definitely have to be a 4 seater. I love my car, but it's never going to handle the way I want so that will probably lead me to sell someday. My best guess at this point would be I'll sell for a 2016\2017 SVT vert or a built\blown 2015\2016 GT vert somewhere down the road.

rfugio68

Established Member
Another 25k miles then I'm selling the stang and getting a hellcat charger or a 16/17 svt mustang. Trucks staying forever.

Stang Lover

Established Member
I love my current car but I still long for a terminator. Only regret I have is not getting a manual because I was scared of the mt-82 issues and #8 with them. Hopefully mine is paid off next year and I was thinking of getting a 13/14 M6 or terminator and keep a couple grand.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
i wanna hang onto this one as long as i can or until i find a Torch red i can get my hands on lol. That or maybe a Porsche 911 is the only car i'd sell it for to get. Other than that i plan on keeping my Terminator

TaraFirma

Established Member
I've had my 88GT since i graduated in 92. Prob won't ever sell it. Maybe become a donor car for a Factory 5 MK IV
Had to sell my SB 03 cobra to get my current GT500. I'll sell it when the new gen SVT product comes out.

Corvairkid

Established Member
I am still very infatuated with my bullitt, which is good since I have had it for approximately five days. It will definitely stay with me for a long time, but I would still sell it for the right replacement

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
It would take a drastic change with my Family life for me to sell my Cobra.

I'd dump the Jeep tomorrow if my wife would let me. Not because it isn't fun. I'm just sick of making the payments on it.

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
If you asked me this question when i was 18 I would have responded forever! Now that ive gotten a little older and have had more life experiance, I can honestly say that I can take it or leave it. Ive got way more important things to worry about. My passion for cars will never die so I can always get another.

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I had my 04' GT for 9 years. Just sold it today for $17k.
Wow, did it have like 100 miles and a built v8 + twin turbos?
Didn't new 4.6 GT's go for 20k?

Anyways, I've had my '13 since may 2013, plan on keeping it for perhaps 1 more year or until I find a deal on a bad ass viper. Gotta find a cool DD first... baby steps.

john_anch_ak

I'll keep my pony car until I freakin croak, and then it goes to my daughter. I sold my first Mustang, a 1969 Mach 1 428 Cobra Jet back in 1979 and regretted it ever since.

oldmodman

Established Member
I bought my 2003 Cobra new in 2002 and will never sell it.

Other cars may come and go but why sell the best car ever made?

Users who are viewing this thread