Some pics of my 00 GT after paint

longrodLX

Established Member
Cervinis makes one, but it's pricey. I got it when I hit some wildlife, and insurance paid for part.

burnoutparty127ul9.jpg

I've heard if you use a resin to fill the letters they won't come back. That's what Camaro guys use to fill the rear panels on those cars.

were you 4xing in the wildlife with you mustang lol. just messing with you but damn....lower that thing:-D

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
Cervinis makes one, but it's pricey. I got it when I hit some wildlife, and insurance paid for part.

burnoutparty127ul9.jpg

I've heard if you use a resin to fill the letters they won't come back. That's what Camaro guys use to fill the rear panels on those cars.

They still die back where the filling was and eventually will crack.

Do you have a link to the Cervinis hood youre talking about?

frog

Coupes without wings
Established Member
I had the letters shaved on my rear saleen bumper, no probs after 2.5 years.

The saleen letters are embossed and stick out. We've shaved them before because all it involves in sanding the letters off....no way for them to come back :burnout:

Raymond

slower than you
Established Member
Never have really liked that hood, and I really hate the Cobra lettering on the rear bumper.

But honestly, those are the only two bad things I can say about the car. It looks amazing, and they seem to have did a great job on the paint. The color is sick and I love the two-tone with the black roof. Nice work dude.

Users who are viewing this thread