'13 GT500 parts that will retrofit to any '07-'12...

HooperWest

DECIDER
Established Member
Just an FYI on the M-6675-MSVT pan.

Our regular price on it is $176.00 plus shipping :beer:

M-6675-MSVT.gif

-Steve

That's great news as buyfordracing.com has stopped answering their phone.

:nonono:

BlueStarIV

Established Member
I Tie wrapped mine up ..
I think I might find a spot to remount mine when the time comes. In your write up on the other site, you said that the tabs that hold the sides of the bumper cover on were easy to break when pulling on them? Most people had said that they were a bit tough to release...but they wouldn't break. I am hope I am not the first to break one. :(

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
That's great news as buyfordracing.com has stopped answering their phone.

:nonono:

Maybe they have the same phone system we've got, ours has been having a lot of issues lately with the system hanging up on 15 phone lines at once or like this morning when it the phone would ring once and hang up. :cuss::mj::fm:

Frustrating to say the least, seems to be working now though. :beer:

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Steve: Can the above Blower kit be sub'd in with the FRPP 65 MM Throttle Body instead of the Mono-blade, for $ 2649.00??? Thanx..

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Looks killer. I still need to order the brace that goes under the lower grille to stiffen up the bumper cover. Should have ordered it before I took the bumper cover off.

I still need the brace too. I wonder if Mike at Tousley can post a price for one?

Thanks,
Les

We have one small problem with '13 GT500 bumper parts right now, last catalog update they left out all the illustrations :nonono:

Makes it a wee bit difficult to find parts when you can't see them. :cuss:

Steve: Can the above Blower kit be sub'd in with the FRPP 65 MM Throttle Body instead of the Mono-blade, for $ 2649.00??? Thanx..

FRPP typically will not alter their kits at all, they only come the one way.

BTW-New ETA on that kit of Oct 5th :beer:

-Steve

BLK96NAPWER

Established Member
We have one small problem with '13 GT500 bumper parts right now, last catalog update they left out all the illustrations :nonono:

-Steve

Thanks Steve! Let us know when that 13 inner lower support piece is available

Best,

Les

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member

-Steve

Are we protected form price increases on the preorders like were are for regular orders? I was going to go with a twin screw but that price makes it awfully appealing.

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Are we protected form price increases on the preorders like were are for regular orders? I was going to go with a twin screw but that price makes it awfully appealing.

It gets a tiny bit complicated with FRPP stuff.

Any orders from FRPP over $1500 my cost qualify for free shipping which we pass on to you guys, the catch is that it only works on drop ship orders and drop ship orders have to be paid when the orderis placed.

So yes, if you order it now you would pay current price and you would get free shipping.

BUT, You would be paying for something you won't see until (probably) at least October and it's always possible it could get pushed back.

The other secario is ordering it now on one of my stockorders so it comes here, in that case the price stays at the current price BUT you don't qualify for the free shipping that way since I have to send it out from here.

Make sense? :uh oh:

-Steve:beer:

Steve - what is the price on the FRPP 65mm TB from you guys?

The M-9926-CJ65? $610.50 and I have them in stock. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Crowley

Okey doke
Established Member
Looks killer. I still need to order the brace that goes under the lower grille to stiffen up the bumper cover. Should have ordered it before I took the bumper cover off.

So there are three parts that should be ordered then? Do all previous years need it? Upper Grill, Lower Grille and the brace? What is the brace part number?

thanks,
Crowley

pony23

Established Member
So there are three parts that should be ordered then? Do all previous years need it? Upper Grill, Lower Grille and the brace? What is the brace part number? Got these pics from Team Shelby

thanks,
Crowley

The lower grille distorts at high speeds. The brace stiffens up that area. Lower grille goes in fine without the brace. Here are some pics of it.

Got these pics from a guy on Team Shelby.

bumperja.jpg

5b3ecde4.jpg

5f92fecc.jpg

Here are the clips and bolts needed for it. You need 6 of each. Clips are exact but the bolts are really close.

15a502ce.jpg

Last edited:

gr850

Established Member
We'll have the new FRPP M-6066-MSVT23 kits for $2649.00 shipped barring any pricing changes between now and November.

M-6066-MSVT23.gif

Time will tell how much people like the throttle body that comes with it, I do know we've already been selling the throttle body on it's own so people are using it. :beer:

-Steve

Steve, I'd like to order one please. Also, what is the price on the 2013 IC M-6775-MSVT?

FORDSVTPARTS

Authorized Vendor
Steve, I'd like to order one please. Also, what is the price on the 2013 IC M-6775-MSVT?

The M-6675-MSVT is $176.00 :beer:

If the tvs kit is 2649, then is the tvs by itself still 2400?

Yes the kit is $2649.00 from Ford Racing, they don't split it up or sell the parts seperately (other than the throttle body).

We can still sell the blower and plenum seperately under the OEM Ford part numbers for $2420.00 and $204.81 respectively.

-Steve

Steve@BAS

Established Member
Do you guys (Tousley) have a package price for all the parts needed for upper/lower grill and brace/nuts/clips/bolts, front spoiler, etc ? IE: A 2013 front end refresh kit, lol

Users who are viewing this thread