• Yes

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IllCobra

Established Member
If the amber tails would have come stock, I would have paid for all red, or tinted. I actually want new headlights with clear markers, but apparently the quality sucks on the repos that come with clear.

Dang i bought a front set from AM a few months ago but haven't installed them since my car is down. Do you know if the ones from AM are bad quality too?

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Dang i bought a front set from AM a few months ago but haven't installed them since my car is down. Do you know if the ones from AM are bad quality too?

Pull them out of the box and check them out carefully and let us know how they look. The ones people were buying a couple of years ago were off eBay and the seals were junk and the quality\clarity of the plastic was bad - wavy in areas and spots where you could tell it stuck in the mold. Basically just not close to OEM quality.

01performanceredvertsnake

Established Member
I had a guy who is on this site ask if I wanted to sell mine, I called him about buying his terminator!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
You want me to add one Glenn?

Yes Brad, if you don't mind. I would really be curious as to how it would turn out. It just seems to be a split based on the responses in this thread thus far.

I know people only get what others are willing to pay. And if people are paying 500 a pop for a set then it seems the market will bear it. Now 2 grand is just crazy LMAO!!!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yes Brad, if you don't mind. I would really be curious as to how it would turn out. It just seems to be a split based on the responses in this thread thus far.

I know people only get what others are willing to pay. And if people are paying 500 a pop for a set then it seems the market will bear it. Now 2 grand is just crazy LMAO!!!
Added, can't believe I did it from my phone. Lol

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
IMAG0462_zps2vtrjbez.jpg

Givens

I wanna go fast
Established Member
I'm not a fan of them at all, they look cheap to me, I've never understood it.

If I found a cheap set, I'd sell them bad boys lol

To each their own I guess......

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I like the look of them on my R, but I wouldn't spend crazy money to add them to my Terminator. They are just different and people like "different."

You_Doodle_2017-01-16T02_56_32Z_zpsx9rhrlvw.jpg

cj428mach

Established Member
The reason (imo) they're so desired is 93 cobras had amber tails

96-98 export cars had ambers

99-01 cobras had em

2000 cobra Rs had em

03-04 cars SHOULD have had amber tails
Im glad terminators didn't come with them or it would be the only exterior mod my car would have besides bumper fill ins

Users who are viewing this thread