Personal hobbies?

blk02edge

Established Member
KTMs don't have problems lol. Mine NEVER broke down. Not one issue. My buddy's all ride Honda......they are always rebuilding heads and rebuilding motors. I will NEVER buy a Honda dirt bike.

This is silly.. first bike was a honda, never had an issue, 2nd bike was a KTM and what part didn't go wrong on that bike? none it sucked a huge pile of ass. Now a ride a yamaha. Other friends of mine have the same issues with different brands.

PICK A COLOR, they all either suck or are the best lol. My KTM was a lot of money in parts though, thats a fact

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
43113d01e27e8d50241f86f7e1e9fc2b.jpg
I got into RC cars. Fairly cheap to pick up a beginner level vehicle. I spend a lot of time terrorizing the neighborhood and local skatepark.

Sent from a turbo go kart
#3704 of 14036
Proline Nice! Good stuff

Zemedici

Established Member
for the record, I was referring to parts prices on KTMs. I realize all shit breaks, but the KTM parts were sometimes double / triple what Yami / Honda parts are.

Love me Yami blue though <3

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
My family has always had KTMs, although we haven't had a dirt bike in a long time. Just quads lately as they are pretty good in the sand dunes as thats where we go the most. Thinking about getting a fleet of dirtbikes again though.

I have friends who race semi-pro and they all switched to KTMs. I wouldn't mind any of the brands, but I just like KTMs.

KTMs are expensive compared to the others though.

nxhappy

Established Member
This is silly.. first bike was a honda, never had an issue, 2nd bike was a KTM and what part didn't go wrong on that bike? none it sucked a huge pile of ass. Now a ride a yamaha. Other friends of mine have the same issues with different brands.

PICK A COLOR, they all either suck or are the best lol. My KTM was a lot of money in parts though, thats a fact
I don't know what to tell you lol. My group rides Honda, and they all blow up. Literally 5 or 6 different people, they all ride Honda, and they all blow up. Then they buy another Honda, same shit happens. Rebuilt heads, bad valves, fried pistons....I know plenty of bikes are "fine" but I will never own one. KTM is far superior quality IMO. I ride Yamaha as well.

blk02edge

Established Member
I don't know what to tell you lol. My group rides Honda, and they all blow up. Literally 5 or 6 different people, they all ride Honda, and they all blow up. Then they buy another Honda, same shit happens. Rebuilt heads, bad valves, fried pistons....I know plenty of bikes are "fine" but I will never own one. KTM is far superior quality IMO. I ride Yamaha as well.
I literally do not believe that every one of your friends hondas have blown up. sorry lol. I have been inside the engines on honda yamaha and ktm and there really isn't much difference other than honda 4 stroke being one less cam. On that note my main riding buddys KTM 350sxf is constantly overheating and the starter is hit/miss, must mean KTM sucks

Tx_red_gt

I literally do not believe that every one of your friends hondas have blown up. sorry lol. I have been inside the engines on honda yamaha and ktm and there really isn't much difference other than honda 4 stroke being one less cam. On that note my main riding buddys KTM 350sxf is constantly overheating and the starter is hit/miss, must mean KTM sucks

Im with you, i had a trx700xx and i gave that thing hell for days at a time. Rode a whole afternoon very low on coolant because a branch puntured the top of radiator and jammed the fan aswell and still didnt get hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Im with you, i had a trx700xx and i gave that thing hell for days at a time. Rode a whole afternoon very low on coolant because a branch puntured the top of radiator and jammed the fan aswell and still didnt get hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have a couple trx400ex, and they both have been rock solid. Running on nothing but sludge for oil for who knows how long, lol.

Zemedici

Established Member
Annnnnnd Zemedici will be selling the cobra to replace broken rc parts

nah, these things are 'cheap' compared to real cars. $40 for a set of wheels / tires, $20 axles, etc. No biggie.

As opposed to $1200 axles, and $2000 for wheels / tires for the real cobra. MUCH more manageable. hahahaha

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
nah, these things are 'cheap' compared to real cars. $40 for a set of wheels / tires, $20 axles, etc. No biggie.

As opposed to $1200 axles, and $2000 for wheels / tires for the real cobra. MUCH more manageable. hahahaha

But you shouldn't be buying wheels every time, and the cobra isn't going to break every time you drive it.

Well, I guess I can't make that claim. You might have had SVTShadow do your mechanical work and fabrication.

Zemedici

Established Member
But you shouldn't be buying wheels every time, and the cobra isn't going to break every time you drive it.

Well, I guess I can't make that claim. You might have had SVTShadow do your mechanical work and fabrication.

k member guru cuz!

And i'm just meaning tinkering prices. 'hey lemme change up the cobra wheels' vs ' hey lemme change up my rc truck wheels' hahahaha

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
k member guru cuz!

And i'm just meaning tinkering prices. 'hey lemme change up the cobra wheels' vs ' hey lemme change up my rc truck wheels' hahahaha

Plus his unique, patent pending exhaust flange design that failed while driving.

Users who are viewing this thread